Thursday 28 June 2007

KSC Inter D Archery Competition 2007

Our company believes in work life balance. You should always play as hard as you work. Therefore, every department in our company has been categorized into 4 main teams, SHREDDER, PERL, JAVA and FOXPRO. These 4 teams will compete with one another in all sorts of games like, tennis, karting, pool, darts, board games, etc etc.

This year, I'm in Shredder and I was part of the KSC Archery club. I was on reserved, so I went for the event and decided to do some shooting - as in photo shooting..hehehe...


Not bad, all teams are quite strong...and the ladies were not too bad. All teams are made up of 6 people (Min 2 ladies).

The scores were close and there was even the captain's challenge.



Well, the winner in the end was Perl, Foxpro in second.
There are still more games to come. Hope I will have the time to cover the events.

No comments: